What is personal information?
● Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, gender, date of birth, address, telephone number, email or medical, educational, financial, and employment information.
What personal information do we collect?
● We may collect personal information including your name, gender, date of birth, address, telephone number and email.
Why do we collect your personal information?
● We may collect your personal information when required by law but generally we collect personal information from you (or about you) to allow us to: supply you with tailored products, services or offers that may benefit you; better communicate with you; improve your experience with us; and notify you about our new products and services, discounts, promotions or upcoming events. Personal information collected or received by us will only be used for the stated purpose for which it was provided.
When and how do we collection your personal information?
● We collect most personal information directly from you when you consent to communications from us. Your consent may be express (e.g. you agree to the use of your information by ticking a box) or implied by an action you take or do not take (i.e. because you have agreed to terms and conditions that contain information about the use or disclosure of your information). You provide us your information when you purchase (or enquire to purchase) products or services from us, you ask to find out more about our products or services, you apply to work with us, you participate in our competitions, you make a refund, return or other claim, you use our website(s) or other applications, you deal with us on the phone, you write to us, or when you visit one of our stores.
How long do we keep your data?
● We will not retain data longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place order(s) or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server.